This Week we will be field testing the DPx HEST/F 2.0 Olive Drab-Right hand carry.
This knife is pretty hard core. Built solid with D2 tool steel and titanium alloy frame with G-10 scales. A no nonsense knife that can take a beating and keep going. And at the end of the day you can pop open your favorite beer with it’s built in bottle opener right on the spine. Need to break a window open in a hurry ? Than the trusty glass breaker point which is removable and comes with a flat version as well works perfectly. The knife includes a unique, collectible Mr. DP skull adjustment tool which is used to adjust the pivot tension and remove/replace the glass breaker screw with an included flat screw. If your looking for a great carry knife, than look no further.
- Open length: 7.63″
- Closed length: 4.93″
- Cutting edge: 3.10″
- Titanium alloy frame thickness: 0.165″
- G10 scale thickness: 0.165″
- Blade is German D2 tool steel polished then milspec phosphate coated
- Tumble finish 6Al4V Grade 5 titanium alloy frame and spring frame lock
- Patented LionSTEEL RotoBlock® system
- American-made G10 handle scale
- Removable stainless steel clip and glass breaker (comes with replacement smooth head screw) with integrated lanyard attachment
- 1/4″ hex driver
- Unique wire strippers jimping and hard lashing points
- Thumb grip/bottle opener
- Knife includes a unique, collectible Mr. DP skull adjustment tool which is used to adjust the pivot tension and remove/replace the glass breaker screw with an included flat screw. The tool may also be used as a handy EDC by itself.
- Lifetime warranty
Photos courtesy of http://www.dpxgear.com